- Title: FILE: Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock wed in France
- Date: 4th August 2006
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE) (REUTERS -- ACCESS ALL) VARIOUS OF PAMELA ANDERSON & KID ROCK (SMOKING) ARRIVING AT MTV AWARDS IN 2003 CLOSE OF POSTER, ZOOM OUT TO CARPET (SOUNDBITE) (English) KID ROCK AND PAMELA ANDERSON BEING ASKED ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP; ANDERSON SAYING: "We enjoy each other's company." KID ROCK SAYING: "What's not to enjoy? Sometimes when it's in there, and the sun's not shining, you're confined to the building ... her smile lights up the whole room and you just say: that's what I enjoy."
- Embargoed: 19th August 2006 13:00
- Topics: Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVABK61YQZ60899PSW68T32UDVD7
- Story Text: Actress Pamela Anderson married singer Kid Rock on a yacht near the French Riviera city of St. Tropez, celebrity magazine People said on Saturday (July 30).
The former Playboy model announced her engagement to the Detroit rap-rocker on her Web site last week.
"Yes, I'm finally getting remarried ... I'm in love. I'm happy," Anderson wrote on the site, www.pamelaanderson.com.
Anderson, 39, and Rock, 35, whose recordings include 1998's "Devil Without a Cause," have been romantically linked since the early 2000s but broke off their relationship in 2003. That had been seen together recently vacationing along the Riviera.
The blonde actress, who was discovered while watching a Canadian football game and gained international stardom in the 1990s on the television show "Baywatch," was previously married to drummer Tommy Lee of rock band Motley Crue, with whom she had two sons.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None