- Title: Kanye West released from hospital - reports
- Date: 1st December 2016
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (NOVEMBER 21, 2016) (REUTERS) VARIOUS EXTERIORS OF RONALD REAGAN UCLA MEDICAL CENTER
- Embargoed: 16th December 2016 01:00
- Keywords: Kanye West Kim Kardashian concert hospital release
- Location: LOS ANGELES / SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES;
- City: LOS ANGELES / SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES;
- Country: USA
- Reuters ID: LVA0035B1WA4T
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Rapper Kanye West was released from hospital on Wednesday (November 30), media outlets citing unidentified sources said, more than a week after he was admitted for exhaustion amid a "spiritual crisis."
CNN and the Los Angeles Times said West left the UCLA Medical Center after he was observed and treated for exhaustion.
People Magazine quoted an unidentified source as saying West is "home, getting some rest."
Representatives for West could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment on West's health status or hospital release.
The "Jesus Walks" rapper, 39, was taken to the Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at the University of California, Los Angeles, last week after police responded to a call for help, several media outlets reported.
Sources close to the rapper told People Magazine, he was exhausted from a "spiritual crisis."
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None