- Title: Jennifer Aniston brings glamor to the Office Christmas Party
- Date: 8th December 2016
- Summary: WESTWOOD, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (DECEMBER 7, 2016) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF ACTRESS JENNIFER ANISTON SINGER KATY PERRY ARRIVES AT PREMIERE PERRY ON RED CARPET ANISTON BEING INTERVIEWED (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS, JENNIFER ANISTON, SAYING: "I would say I'm beautifully down the middle - not a party animal but not a party pooper in any way, shape or form. I enjoy myself." PERRY WALKS THROUGH CROWD AND GREETS ANISTON (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS, JENNIFER ANISTON, SAYING: "It's always very fun a festive with friends and family. I don't think I've had a bad Christmas. I've always made sure that wherever we are, they've always been fun." ANISTON
- Embargoed: 23rd December 2016 05:04
- Keywords: Jennifer Aniston Katy Perry T.J. Miller Office Christmas Party premiere
- Location: WESTWOOD, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; UNIDENTIFIED FILMING LOCATIONS
- City: WESTWOOD, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES; UNIDENTIFIED FILMING LOCATIONS
- Country: USA
- Reuters ID: LVA0025C0V9ZH
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:The holiday spirit came early to Tinsel Town with the premiere of Jennifer Aniston's latest comedy 'Office Christmas Party' on Wednesday (December 7).
Aniston plays conservative CEO Carol Vanstone who is threatening to shut down her brother Clay's branch of the business. However, he plans to save his office by wooing an important client by inviting him to their Christmas party where he pulls out all the stops. However, the party soon gets out of hand.
While Aniston plays a party pooper in the film, she insists she's neither that or a party animal in reality. "I would say I'm beautifully down the middle - not a party animal but not a party pooper in any way, shape or form. I enjoy myself," she said on the red carpet at the Regency Theater in Westwood.
The film, which co-stars Jason Bateman, is directed by Josh Gordon and Will Speck who directed both Aniston and Bateman in 2010's 'Switch'.
"I think thankfully Josh and I love to throw parties and we love to throw parties together so we've definitely had some terrible mishaps and we've had some high successes so we definitely drew from what we do best and what we do worst," explained Speck.
He added "We've worked in offices and we've definitely had our awkward nights and you know, it's a funny thing because you work with people 264 days a year and you think you know them and then you get to meet them one night a year honestly and I think that was something exciting for us to capture."
'Deadpool' and 'Silicon Valley''s T.J. Miller plays Aniston's brother in the film. Speaking on the red carpet where he was dressed in festive gear with his wife Kate Gorney dressed as a Christmas bauble, he said "I think now more than ever it's easier to promote a comedy during the apocalypse especially when it is an ensemble comedy like this with Jennifer Aniston, who is America's sweetheart and is hilarious in this movie."
'Office Christmas Party', which also stars 'X-Men Apocalypse''s Olivia Munn, 'Ghostbusters'' Kate McKinnon and 'Veep''s Matt Walsh, goes on release in the US on December 9.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None