- Title: USA: Diesel Black Gold takes to the runway for Fashion Week in New York
- Date: 14th September 2010
- Summary: MODELS WEARING DIESEL BLACK GOLD'S 2011 COLLECTION MODELS WALK OUT FOR FINALE, CROWD APPLAUDS
- Embargoed: 29th September 2010 13:00
- Location: Usa
- Country: USA
- Topics: Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA7KVT2QMUENHW78P9CE4GBBCRU
- Story Text: Diesel Black Gold showcased its collection for Spring / Summer 2011 during Fashion Week in New York on Monday (September 13).
Models sporting Elvis-style coifs took to the runway in a neutral palette of khakis, browns and greens.
Designs included print and white cotton dresses, together with camel leather jackets, pants and bodices teamed with sandals or ankle boots.
This year, Diesel Black Gold chose to show its collection away from the new Lincoln Center venue, instead holding its runway show at a Manhattan pier.
Singer Wyclef Jean was scheduled to appear at the event, but was a no-show.
New York Fashion Week runs until September 16.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.