- Title: Uma Thurman kicks of Christmas in Paris
- Date: 3rd November 2016
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (NOVEMBER 3, 2016) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** EXTERIOR OF PRINTEMPS DEPARTMENT STORE VARIOUS OF ACTRESS, UMA THURMAN, ARRIVING TO UNVEIL CHRISTMAS WINDOW DISPLAY THURMAN AND PRINTEMPS CEO, PAOLO DE CESARE, IN FRONT OF WINDOW STORE WORKER BRINGING SCISSORS TO CUT RIBBON THURMAN POSING WITH SCISSORS, CUTTING RIBBON, CURTAINS OPENING TO REVEAL WINDOW DISPLAY WINDOW DISPLAY THURMAN POSING WITH JIMMY CHOO CEO, PIERRE DENIS, AND DE CESARE THURMAN PHOTOGRAPHERS / THURMAN WINDOW DISPLAY THURMAN LEAVING VARIOUS OF WINDOW DISPLAY
- Embargoed: 18th November 2016 17:39
- Keywords: Christmas window Printemps Paris display Uma Thurman shopping
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- City: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts/Culture/Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA00156W73A1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Actress Uma Thurman brought some early festive joy to Paris on Thursday (November 3) as she unveiled the Christmas window display at the Printemps department store.
Thurman cut the red ribbon to reveal a revolving Christmas tree decorated with Jimmy Choo shoes and dolls, with the aid of Printemps CEO Paolo de Cesare.
The upmarket store is on Paris' main shopping drag boulevard Haussmann, also home to the Galeries Lafayette and several other big chain stores.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None