- Title: Seoul shares open up before final U.S. presidential debate
- Date: 20th October 2016
- Summary: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (OCTOBER 20, 2016) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF PEOPLE WALKING ON SEOUL STREET INTERIOR OF DEALING ROOM AT KEB HANA BANK ELECTRONIC BOARD SHOWING KOREA COMPOSITE STOCK PRICE INDEX (KOSPI) DEALERS WORKING DEALER LOOKING AT MONITOR ELECTRONIC BOARDS SHOWING KOSPI AND USD/KRW EXCHANGE RATE DEALERS TALKING TO EACH OTHER VARIOUS OF TRADING ROOM
- Embargoed: 4th November 2016 01:45
- Keywords: Seoul shares markets presidential debate
- Location: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- City: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- Country: South Korea
- Topics: Economic Events
- Reuters ID: LVA00154T6LON
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: South Korean shares opened up on Thursday (October 20) ahead of the third and final U.S. presidential debate before the November 8 election.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) was up 0.16 percent at 2,044.56 points as of 0001GMT.
Markets will be watching Republican presidential nominee Donald trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton debate at 0100 GMT at the University of Las Vegas as Trump tries to reverse the momentum in an election that polls show is tilting away from him.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None