- Title: Hamilton and Rosberg meet fans in Kuala Lumpur
- Date: 27th September 2016
- Summary: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (SEPTEMBER 27, 2016) (REUTERS) ****WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** FANS GATHERED AROUND STAGE VARIOUS OF LEWIS HAMILTON SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FANS QUEUING UP NICO ROSBERG SIGNING AN AUTOGRAPH AND POSING FOR A PHOTOGRAPH A PHONE HELD UP TO TAKE A PHOTO ROSBERG POSING FOR A PHOTOGRAPH FANS WITH A BANNER READING (English): "NICO ROSBERG - GOOD LUCK" FANS GATHERED AROUND STAGE FANS WATCHING FROM BALCONY HAMILTON SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FANS HAMILTON TAKING A SELFIE PHOTOGRAPH WITH CROWD HAMILTON WAVING AND LEAVING THE STAGE
- Embargoed: 12th October 2016 15:39
- Keywords: Formula One Mercedes Hamilton Rosberg Kuala Lumpur
- Location: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
- City: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
- Country: Malaysia
- Topics: Motor Racing,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA00151CDH6N
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg met fans in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday (September 27) ahead of this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix.
The event, held at the city's iconic Petronas Twin Towers, was a relaxed affair with Hamilton and Rosberg taking photos and signing autographs for about 200 Malaysian fans.
It promises to be a more tense affair when the pair take to the Sepang International Circuit on Sunday (October 2). Rosberg leads the drivers championship by eight points from second-placed Hamilton with six races to go.
Last time out Hamilton finished third at the Singapore Grand Prix while Rosberg claimed his third consecutive race win.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None