- Title: Pence, Cuban hit spin alley before presidential debate
- Date: 27th September 2016
- Summary: HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (SEPTEMBER 26, 2016) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF REPUBLICAN VICE-PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE MIKE PENCE SURROUNDED BY MEDIA IN SPIN ALLEY VARIOUS OF MARK CUBAN, INVESTOR AND SUPPORTER OF DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE HILLARY CLINTON VARIOUS OF DON KING, BOXING PROMOTER AND SUPPORTER OF REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE DONALD TRUMP
- Embargoed: 12th October 2016 01:52
- Keywords: debate Mike Pence Mark Cuban Don King spin room presidential race campaign
- Location: HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
- City: HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
- Country: USA
- Topics: Government/Politics,Elections/Voting
- Reuters ID: LVA00151CBOEF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Democratic U.S. presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican rival Donald Trump face off on Monday (September 26) in the first of a series of televised debates that could prove crucial to who wins the White House.
Just hours before the debate at Hofstra University in suburban New York, Republican vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence, Clinton supporter and investor Mark Cuban, and Trump supporter and boxing promoter Don King hit spin alley, surrounded by reporters.
The debate, the first of three face-to-face match-ups between the two candidates, will begin at 9 p.m. on Monday (0100 GMT on Tuesday). It comes as opinion polls show a tight race between Clinton, a former secretary of state, and Trump, six weeks before the November 8 election.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None