- Title: FRANCE: NINA RICCI FASHION HOUSE UNVEILS ITS LATEST CREATIONS.
- Date: 18th January 1982
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE GV EXTERIOR Nina Ricci fashion house in Paris. 0.03 GV INTERIOR Girl modelling yellow jacket over skirt pleated to the ankle. (3 SHOTS) 0.30 GV Girl modelling bloomers with black and white flowers and yellow T-shirt. (2 SHOTS) 0.53 GV Girl modelling three-quarter length red cocktail dress with low neckline and narrow shoulder straps. (3 SHOTS) 1.20 GV Girl modelling full length evening dress with red and violet lower portion and yellow top, low cut with narrow shoulder straps. (3 SHOTS) 1.42
- Embargoed: 2nd February 1982 12:00
- Location: France, France
- Country: France
- Topics: Arts,General
- Reuters ID: LVA3DANK63XY8LAS7O3VUGBXYV0D
- Aspect Ratio:
- Story Text: PARIS, FRANCE
The fashion house, Nina Ricci, unveiled its latest lines in Paris on Friday (15 January). One of the first items to be displayed was a yellow jacket over a crepe de chine blouse printed with a multi-coloured pattern of diamond shapes, and a skirt pleated to the ankle. Another item was a combination of crepe de chine bloomers featuring a pattern of black and white flowers and a T-shirt of yellow point-lace. The cocktail circuit has not been forgotten, with a three-quarter length, poppy-red dress, featuring a low front and back and narrow shoulder straps. The final item was a full-length evening dress, with a lower portion comprised of broad red and violet horizontal stripes, and a yellow upper portion which was low-cut, and supported by narrow shoulder straps.
<strong>Source: REUTERS - PIERRE RIHOUET</strong>
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None