- Title: GERMANY: DAX rises above 9,000 points for first time
- Date: 25th October 2013
- Summary: FRANKFURT, GERMANY (OCTOBER 25, 2013) (REUTERS) ELECTRONIC BOARD SHOWING DAX CURVE (PEAKING OVER 9,000 POINTS) PEAK OF DAX CURVE AND HIGHS WITH 9,010.65 VARIOUS OF TRADERS ELECTRONIC BOARD SHOWING SHARE PRICES FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS VARIOUS OF TRADERS ELECTRONIC BOARD SHOWING DAX CURVE TOP SHOT FLOOR
- Embargoed: 9th November 2013 12:00
- Location: Germany
- Country: Germany
- Topics: General,Economy
- Reuters ID: LVA45WIHB6B2SJ6U7VU6G8DH6K0H
- Aspect Ratio:
- Story Text: For the first time in its 25-year history the German DAX has peaked at 9,000 points on Friday (October 25). The rally of the German stock index has defied lower business confidence in Germany.
The DAX briefly hit the new record of 9,010 points at mid-day.
Since the start of the year the DAX has risen by about 18 percent, and is 50 percent higher than at the beginning of 2012.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None