- Title: FILE: Questions swirling around NBA's Lamar Odom
- Date: 28th August 2013
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE - JULY 11, 2012) (REUTERS) BASKETBALL PLAYER LAMAR ODOM AND FORMER OLYMPIAN BRUCE JENNER POSING FOR PICTURES ON THE RED CARPET ISTANBUL, TURKEY (FILE - AUGUST 27, 2010) (REUTERS) LAMAR ODOM SHOOTING ISTANBUL, TURKEY (FILE - SEPTEMBER 01, 2010) (REUTERS) ODOM GIVING INTERVIEW ISTANBUL, TURKEY (FILE - SEPTEMBER 10, 2010) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF TRAINING SESSION UNDERWAY WITH ODOM ODOM GIVING INTERVIEW TARRYTOWN, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE - AUGUST 13, 2010) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF ODOM PRACTICING ON COURT ODOM GIVING INTERVIEW
- Embargoed: 12th September 2013 13:00
- Location: Turkey, Usa, United Kingdom
- Country: Usa Turkey United Kingdom
- Topics: Sports
- Reuters ID: LVA4ON1W4QBRFVEKWVMXJO77PCI7
- Aspect Ratio:
- Story Text: Celebrity tabloid TMZ has reported that NBA player Lamar Odom was missing for days and family members had no knowledge of his whereabouts.
Countering this is an interview that Odom's agent Jeff Schwartz did with ESPN on Monday (August 26), telling the sports news channel that "Lamar is not missing, his wife knows exactly where he is."
Odom has been married since 2009 to Khloe Kardashian, and both regularly appear on the reality TV show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," which deals with the lavish southern California lifestyle of Khloe, sisters Kourtney and Kim and extended family members.
Former Lakers coach Phil Jackson and former Lakers player Magic Johnson tweeted their concern for the NBA player on Monday (August 26).
"I hope my man and former Laker, Lamar Odom is doing okay," said Johnson.
Jackson retweeted Johnson's statement, adding, "Double Ditto, LO."
Odom won the Sixth Man Award in 2011 while with the Los Angeles Lakers after a season where he shot 53 percent from the field, the highest shooting mark of his career at that time. After playing seven seasons with the Lakers, he was traded to the Dallas Mavericks. He last played in the NBA for the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None