- Title: ITALY: Blumarine warms up Milan fashion week
- Date: 22nd February 2013
- Summary: MILAN, ITALY (22 FEBRUARY 2013) (REUTERS) BACKSTAGE SHOT MODEL HAVING MAKE UP DONE MODELS HAVING MAKE UP DONE ANNA MOLINARI DISCUSSING COLLECTION WITH COLLEAGUES MODELS WAITING BACKSTAGE SHOES AND BAG BACKSTAGE
- Embargoed: 9th March 2013 12:00
- Topics: Fashion,Industry
- Reuters ID: LVAAVPUN4DFOQX0EACWYBNPLTUSU
- Aspect Ratio:
- Story Text: Maxi knit cloak and pied-de-coq capes for Anna Milinari's top line
Italian designer Anna Molinari played with couture details for her Blumarine 2013-14 autumn-winter show on Friday (February 22).
The designer presented extra-long knit cloaks and pied-de-coque capes for her rock and romantic woman.
Skirts came in different lengths and shaped like petals to emphasize sartorial quality.
The collection included ankle-length capes in Prince of Wales with new geometric patterns at the hems.
Trousers were short at the ankle with pleats to add volume and comfort.
Molinari stuck to her palette of rose, pastel blue, black and white while working on fabrics to make them unique and exclusive.
Speaking backstage after the show she told Reuters that her couture details were a hint as to what she plans to do next. "I dream of doing next year my first haute couture collection in Rome or Paris" she said, "but I know I can do it because I have matured during all these years and now it's time to change and make a step forward."
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None