- Title: UK observes minute's silence for Manchester bombing victims
- Date: 25th May 2017
- Summary: CROWD SINGING OASIS SONG "DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER" CROWD BY FLORAL TRIBUTES MORE OF CROWD SINGING OASIS SONG
- Embargoed: 8th June 2017 12:30
- Keywords: leader of Britain's Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn St Ann's square floral tribute paying respects Manchester concert bombing Minute's silence across the United Kingdom
- Location: MANCHESTER AND LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- City: MANCHESTER AND LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Conflicts/War/Peace
- Reuters ID: LVA0026IC7KNB
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: A minute's silence was held across Britain on Thursday (May 25) to remember the victims of the Manchester concert bombing which killed at least 22 people on Monday (May 22).
Mourners gathered in St. Ann's square in Manchester and other locations across Britain at 11 a.m. (1000 GMT) to pay their respects.
St. Ann's Square in Manchester has become the focal point for tributes to the victims. Flowers, teddies and balloons were laid at the monument of the square to remember those who died in the blast.
The leader of Britain's Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn observed a minute's silence with firemen at Islington Fire Station in London.
British-born Salman Abedi, 22, who was known to security services, carried out an attack on a concert venue packed with children on Monday night.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.