- Title: Duchess of Cambridge's sister, Pippa Middleton, is about to get married
- Date: 19th May 2017
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (FILE - OCTOBER 25, 2012) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** PIPPA WALKING TO REPORTERS AT LAUNCH OF HER BOOK "CELEBRATE" (SOUNDBITE) (English) PIPPA MIDDLETON SAYING: "It's been a crazy couple of years since my sister's wedding but it's had its upsides and downsides and I just feel really fortunate to be able to build a career as a writer." JOURNALIST ASKING: "And what are your memories of the Royal Wedding like?" "Uuhh, crazy." JOURNALIST ASKING: "Pippa how are you dealing with the global recognition?" / PUBLICIST DIRECTS PIPPA TO LEAVE / ENTERS BOOK STORE
- Embargoed: 2nd June 2017 10:28
- Keywords: James Matthews Pippa Middleton Royal Family Britain's Duchess of Cambridge
- Location: ENGELFIELD AND LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA /
- City: ENGELFIELD AND LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA /
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0046HJAUKN
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Pippa Middleton, sister of Britain's Duchess of Cambridge, is to marry her hedge fund millionaire fiance on Saturday (May 20).
James Matthews proposed to 33-year-old Pippa last summer while on holiday in the picturesque Lake District in northwest England.
Pippa began dating the 40-year-old Matthews nearly two years ago.
She turned heads when sister Kate married Prince William in 2011, wearing a figure-hugging Alexander McQueen dress that earned her the nickname 'her royal hotness' and launched her onto the society pages of Britain's celebrity-obsessed tabloid press.
The service at St. Mark's Church in Englefield near Bucklebury where the Middleton family live will be attended by close family and friends, including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. Prince George will be a page boy and Princess Charlotte a bridesmaid.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None