- Title: New Zealand's PM attends launch of new premium lamb in Hong Kong
- Date: 19th May 2017
- Summary: HONG KONG, CHINA (MAY 19, 2017) (REUTERS) ****WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER BILL ENGLISH ENTERING ROOM AND SPEAKING AT PODIUM POSTER OF TE MANA LAMB, BRED IN NEW ZEALAND EXECUTIVE CHEF AT ZUMA HONG KONG RESTAURANT, SAMUEL WILKES, SEARING LAMB FOR ENGLISH VARIOUS OF SEARED LAMB POSTER OF TE MANA LAMB VARIOUS OF TARTAR LAMB VARIOUS OF ENGLISH TASTING LAMB VARIOUS OF ENGLISH TALKING TO CHEF WILKES
- Embargoed: 2nd June 2017 14:58
- Keywords: Bill English visits Hong Kong lamb tasting Te Mana Lamb New Zealand meat brand
- Location: HONG KONG, CHINA
- City: HONG KONG, CHINA
- Country: New Zealand
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA0016HI7EPX
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: New Zealand Prime Minister Bill English attended on Friday (May 19) the Hong Kong launch of Te Mana Lamb, New Zealand meat brand hitting the menus of exclusive Hong Kong restaurants.
Te Mana Lamb, bred in the New Zealand, is a result of decades of research by the Omega Lamb Project, a programme designed to develop healthy and high quality branded meat products. Te Mana lamb meat, billed as the world's healthiest by its producers, is rich in naturally-elevated polyunsaturated and Omega-3 fats.
Hong Kong is the first international location where Te Mana Lamb is being launched and will feature on the menus of a limited number of exclusive restaurants.
The two-day visit of New Zealand prime minister to Hong Kong is aimed at strengthening bilateral ties. Investment and trade were among the topics discussed by English and Hong Kong's Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying during their Friday meeting.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None