- Title: Nicole Kidman walks red carpet with latex-clad cast in Cannes
- Date: 21st May 2017
- Summary: CANNES, FRANCE (MAY 21, 2017) (REUTERS) EXTERIOR OF PALAIS DES FESTIVAL MAN ON BICYCLE HANDING OUT NEWSPAPERS/ RED CARPET HOLLYWOOD REPORTER MAGAZINE/ PEOPLE TAKING PHOTOS PEOPLE HANDING OUT MAGAZINES WOMAN HOLDING UP SIGN READING (English): "LOOKING FOR TICKETS - HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS"
- Embargoed: 4th June 2017 16:26
- Keywords: How to Talk to Girls at Parties Elle Fanning Nicole Kidman Cannes film festival
- Location: CANNES, FRANCE/ VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- City: CANNES, FRANCE/ VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: France
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0016HS7425
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Hollywood actresses Elle Fanning and Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet on Sunday (May 21) ahead of their premiere of 'How To Talk to Girls at Parties' at the 70th Cannes film festival.
The film is out-of-competition, and stars Fanning as an alien who falls in love with a punk rock fan in a story set in the 70s.
Kidman's other Cannes showings are in The Beguiled and The Killing of a Sacred Deer, which are vying for the Palme d'Or, as well as the second series of TV drama Top of the Lake, from Jane Campion.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None