- Title: Tottenham and AIA partnership extended
- Date: 25th May 2017
- Summary: ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** NG AND LEVY MAKING ANNOUNCEMENT NG SPEAKING FOOTBALL (SOUNDBITE) (English) AIA CHIEF EXECUTIVE NG KENG HOOI, SAYING: "Recognising the wider road that football plays in promoting healthy living, I'm particularly happy to announce that two elite Spurs coaches will be based permanently in Asia." NEWS CONFERENCE UNDERWAY LLORIS WATCHING NEWS CONFERENCE (SOUNDBITE) (English) TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN DAVID LEVY, SAYING: "We firmly believe in the importance of long-term relationships and we've been very excited about everything we've done together and we're very pleased and proud that you have chosen us for very much the long-term. So thank you." VARIOUS OF LEVY GIVING NG PERSONALIZED SPURS JERSEY
- Embargoed: 8th June 2017 06:43
- Keywords: tour extension sponsorship AIA Tottenham Hotspur
- Location: HONG KONG, CHINA
- City: HONG KONG, CHINA
- Country: China
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0056IC5ZR3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: AIA Group Limited announced on Thursday (May 25) that they will continue to sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football club with the brand featuring on Spurs player shirts till the end of 2021/2022 Season and will become the club's Global Principal partner.
At a news conference, AIA Chief Executive Ng Keng Hooi also revealed an expansion of the partnership that will see two of Spurs coaching staff be based in Asia.
AIA remained tight lipped about what Asian countries the two coaches will be based in or who the two will be. A new kit will be designed as part of the extended sponsorship.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None