- Title: Tottenham and AIA partnership extended
- Date: 25th May 2017
- Summary: ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** LLORIS PLACING FOOTBALL ON PODIUM TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR'S COACH MAURICIO POCHETTINO (LEFT), AIA CHIEF EXECUTIVE NG KENG HOOI (2ND LEFT), LLORIS (CENTRE), TOTTENHAM SPURS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN DAVID LEVY (2ND RIGHT), AIA CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER STUART SPENCER (RIGHT) ON STAGE
- Embargoed: 8th June 2017 06:43
- Keywords: tour extension sponsorship AIA Tottenham Hotspur
- Location: HONG KONG, CHINA
- City: HONG KONG, CHINA
- Country: China
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0036IC5ZR3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: AIA Group Limited announced on Thursday (May 25) that they will continue to sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football club with the brand featuring on Spurs player shirts till the end of 2021/2022 Season and will become the club's Global Principal partner.
At a news conference, AIA Chief Executive Ng Keng Hooi also revealed an expansion of the partnership that will see two of Spurs coaching staff be based in Asia.
AIA remained tight lipped about what Asian countries the two coaches will be based in or who the two will be. A new kit will be designed as part of the extended sponsorship.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None