- Title: Classic cars fans show off their vehicles in Moscow
- Date: 4th June 2017
- Summary: (SOUNDBITE) (Russian) VINTAGE CAR SHOW PARTICIPANT, SAYING: "It is a 1914 Renault EF. Such cars were numerous in Moscow, they were used as taxis. And now it is a rare vehicle."
- Embargoed: 18th June 2017 12:53
- Keywords: oldschool car show car exhibition vintage cars Russia
- Location: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- City: MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Topics: Human Interest / Brights / Odd News,Society/Social Issues
- Reuters ID: LVA0026JV3ZA1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Moscow residents had an opportunity to immerse themselves in the automotive history on Sunday (June 4), as vintage car fans gathered in the centre of the Russian capital to show off their vehicles.
L.U.C Chopard rally organised by the watch-maker is an annual event which started in 2003 meant to bring together the drivers and their unique transport.
Cars from various countries produced before 1976, some almost a century old, were presented to the public and the owners told the people about the vehicles' provenance.
Later vintage cars merged with the traffic to make a ride across the city.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None