- Title: Netanyahu says Israel stands with Britain after attack that killed seven
- Date: 4th June 2017
- Summary: MONROVIA, LIBERIA (JUNE 4, 2017) (REUTERS) FLAGS OF ECOWAS (ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES) MEMBERS FLYING VARIOUS OF EXTERIOR OF BUILDING WHERE THE SUMMIT TAKES PLACE BANNER WELCOMING MEMBERS TO 51ST ECOWAS SUMMIT
- Embargoed: 18th June 2017 18:40
- Keywords: Israeli solidarity summit ECOWAS attack London Netanyahu
- Location: MONROVIA, LIBERIA
- City: MONROVIA, LIBERIA
- Country: Israel
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0016JV5553
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:EDITORS PLEASE NOTE: VIDEO AND AUDIO QUALITY AS INCOMING
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, on visit in Liberia, offered condolences to the victims of an attack in London on Sunday (June 4) and vowed to stand with Britain in defeating those behind it.
Netanyahu addressed Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) gathering in Liberia as a guest speaker on Sunday and held meetings with several African leaders on the sidelines of the conference.
World leaders have been sending condolences and offers of support to Britain following the attack.
Three attackers drove a van at high speed into pedestrians on London Bridge and stabbed revellers on nearby streets on Saturday (June 3), killing seven people and injuring 48.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None