- Title: McDonald's will use Snapchat to hire for 250,000 jobs - report
- Date: 20th June 2017
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (JANUARY 10, 2017) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF SMARTPHONE USER USING SNAPCHAT APP
- Embargoed: 4th July 2017 10:41
- Keywords: McDonald's Snapchat hiring
- Location: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
- City: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
- Country: USA
- Topics: Company News Markets,Economic Events
- Reuters ID: LVA0026M31RIL
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: The fast food giant, McDonald's, is planning to hire 250,000 new staff in the United States, using Snapchat to get the message out, according to reports.
CNN said that starting on Tuesday (June 20), the company will roll out a series of 10-second Snapchat ads.
Viewers will then, says the report, will be able to go to the company's website to apply for jobs at restaurants.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Video restrictions: parts of this video may require additional clearances. Please see ‘Business Notes’ for more information.