- Title: McDonald's will use Snapchat to hire for 250,000 jobs - report
- Date: 20th June 2017
- Summary: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE) (REUTERS) MCDONALD'S AWNING IN TIME SQUARE ILLUMINATED LETTERS IN MCDONALD'S SIGN PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE AT MCDONALD'S LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE - OCTOBER 21, 2011) (REUTERS) EXTERIOR OF MCDONALD'S OUTLET VARIOUS OF PEOPLE INSIDE MCDONALD'S DINING AREA NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE) (REUTERS) MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEES WAITING FOR CUSTOMERS LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (OCTOBER 21, 2011) (REUTERS) MCDONALD'S GOLDEN ARCHES SIGN OUTSIDE MCDONALD'S RESTAURANT
- Embargoed: 4th July 2017 10:41
- Keywords: McDonald's Snapchat hiring
- Location: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
- City: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES / LONDON, ENGLAND, UK
- Country: USA
- Topics: Company News Markets,Economic Events
- Reuters ID: LVA0016M31RIL
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: The fast food giant, McDonald's, is planning to hire 250,000 new staff in the United States, using Snapchat to get the message out, according to reports.
CNN said that starting on Tuesday (June 20), the company will roll out a series of 10-second Snapchat ads.
Viewers will then, says the report, will be able to go to the company's website to apply for jobs at restaurants.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None