- Title: UNITED KINGDOM: In life and death, Diana shook the House of Windsor
- Date: 31st August 2012
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (FILE - AUGUST 31, 1997) (ORIGINALLY 4:3) (REUTERS) (NIGHT SHOTS) TUNNEL UNDER PONT DE L'ALMA WHERE DIANA AND DODI'S CAR CRASHED, POLICE AT TUNNEL VARIOUS OF CRASHED CAR IN TUNNEL PHOTOGRAPHERS PEERING INTO TUNNEL TRUCK DRIVING CRASHED CAR OUT OF TUNNEL
- Embargoed: 15th September 2012 21:44
- Location: Italy
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Royalty
- Reuters ID: LVA4T4MZKUSXIA4EI6CV03W9YSRV
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Story Text: Fifteen years after her death, Princess Diana is remembered as one of England's iconic figures.
She was killed in a car crash in a tunnel under Paris's Alma bridge where she and her partner Dodi al-Fayed were travelling in a car while being followed by news photographers on the night of August 31, 1997.
Diana divorced heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles in 1996, and her untimely death sparked an outpouring of public grief that culminated in huge crowds lining the streets of London for her funeral.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None