- Title: Melania Trump visits children's hospital in Paris
- Date: 13th July 2017
- Summary: PARIS, FRANCE (JULY 13, 2017) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES, MELANIA TRUMP, ARRIVING AT NECKER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN ALONG WITH PRESIDENT OF PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PARIS HOSPITALS ASSOCIATION, MARTIN HIRSCH / MELANIA TRUMP GREETING HOSPITAL STAFF MELANIA TRUMP GREETING HOSPITAL STAFF VARIOUS OF MELANIA TRUMP POSING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS BEFORE LEAVING MELANIA TRUMP ARRIVING IN PLAY ROOM WITH CHILDREN, GREETING CHILDREN SAYING (French): "Hello" AND "How are you?" AND TAKING SEAT MELANIA TRUMP TALKING WITH CHILDREN MELANIA TRUMP TALKING WITH CHILDREN AND SAYING (French): "My name is Melania" VARIOUS OF MELANIA TRUMP WITH CHILDREN
- Embargoed: 27th July 2017 10:07
- Keywords: Melania Trump First Lady hospital children Paris Donald Trump visit United States
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- City: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0016PJWN5Z
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: U.S. First Lady Melania Trump visited Necker children's hospital in Paris on Thursday (July 13).
Melania is in the French capital with her husband, U.S. President Donald Trump, who accepted the invitation of French President Emmanuel Macron to visit France for Bastille Day celebrations and commemorations of the entry 100 years ago of U.S. troops into World War One.
The first lady met with hospital staff and greeted children in the hospital in French, saying "Bonjour" (Hello) and "Ca va?" (How are you?)
She was later due to visit Notre Dame cathedral with French First Lady Brigitte Macron before the two join Macron and Trump for dinner on the Eiffel Tower.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None