- Title: World Premiere of Moazart tale 'Interlude in Prague'
- Date: 12th May 2017
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (MAY 11, 2017) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF ACTRESS, CHARLOTTE PETERS, TALKING TO PRESS (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS, CHARLOTTE PETERS, SAYING (when asked what she learnt about the character): "And I discovered that the relationship that Constanza and he had was very much along the role of a mothering, nurturing sort of a relationship and that's not something I was expecting at all. I couldn't have imagined that it was going to be like that." VARIOUS OF DIRECTOR, JOHN STEPHENSON OBE, WITH SCREENWRITER, BRIAN ASHBY (SOUNDBITE) (English) DIRECTOR, JOHN STEPHENSON OBE, SAYING: "I have to say that Aneurin Barnard who plays the part was fantastic and he did enormous amount of work on his own and created his own version of Mozart which is right and I think we're probably truer to Mozart than that wonderful film Amadeus, which is the only other film I know about him, which is surprising."
- Embargoed: 26th May 2017 00:53
- Keywords: Classical music Opera Prague Mozart John Stephenson OBE Brian Ashby Samantha Barks Charlotte Peters
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK & VARIOUS UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK & VARIOUS UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0066GEC8JX
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Classical music composer Mozart Amadeus has been reimagined in new film 'Interlude in Prague' which had its world premiere in London on Thursday (May 11).
Written by Brian Ashby, Helen Clare Cromarty and director John Stephenson OBE, the movie takes a fictitious look at one of Mozart many visits to Prague over 200 years ago.
The film is led by actors James Purefoy as Baron Saloka, Aneurin Bernard as Mozart, Charlotte Peters as Constanza and Samantha Barks as Josefa Duchek.
'Interlude in Prague' is in UK cinemas May 25, 2017.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None