- Title: World Premiere of Moazart tale 'Interlude in Prague'
- Date: 12th May 2017
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (MAY 11, 2017) (REUTERS) (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS, SAMANTHA BARKS, SAYING: "Well the biggest thing I learnt was opera. I trained in opera for as much time as I had and performed opera in the film, which was terrifying, but I've definitely learnt how much I am obsessed and admire opera singers for what they do. They are incredible, they are human microphones and what they have to do for real, show after show, is outstanding."
- Embargoed: 26th May 2017 00:53
- Keywords: Classical music Opera Prague Mozart John Stephenson OBE Brian Ashby Samantha Barks Charlotte Peters
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK & VARIOUS UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK & VARIOUS UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0046GEC8JX
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Classical music composer Mozart Amadeus has been reimagined in new film 'Interlude in Prague' which had its world premiere in London on Thursday (May 11).
Written by Brian Ashby, Helen Clare Cromarty and director John Stephenson OBE, the movie takes a fictitious look at one of Mozart many visits to Prague over 200 years ago.
The film is led by actors James Purefoy as Baron Saloka, Aneurin Bernard as Mozart, Charlotte Peters as Constanza and Samantha Barks as Josefa Duchek.
'Interlude in Prague' is in UK cinemas May 25, 2017.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None