- Title: Julia Roberts and George Clooney arrive for Money Monster news conference
- Date: 12th May 2016
- Summary: CANNES, FRANCE (MAY 12, 2016) (REUTERS) ****WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** CROWDS WAITING OUTSIDE THE PALAIS DES FESTIVAL POLICE WALKING SECURITY AND FANS WATCHING CARS ARRIVE PAPER INSIDE CAR READING MONEY MONSTER ACTOR GEORGE CLOONEY GETTING OUT OF CAR AND WALKING TO CROWD CLOONEY SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS, WAVING AND WALKING TOWARDS STEPS AND ACTRESS JULIA ROBERTS GETTING OUT OF CAR AND SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS ROBERTS SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS ROBERTS GOING TO WALK IN ACTRESS CAITRIONA BALFE GETTING OUT OF CAR AND POSING FOR PHOTOS ACTOR DOMINIC WEST SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND WALKING IN BALFE WAVING AND WALKING IN ROBERTS INSIDE PALAIS ON WAY TO NEWS CONFERENCE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND SPEAKING TO PRESS CLOONEY INSIDE PALAIS ON WAY INTO NEWS CONFERENCE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND SPEAKING TO PRESS
- Embargoed: 26th May 2016 14:18
- Keywords: Julia Roberts George Clooney Jodie Foster Money Monster Cannes Film Festival
- Location: CANNES, FRANCE AND UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- City: CANNES, FRANCE AND UNKNOWN FILMING LOCATIONS
- Country: France
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0014HI643X
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Actors George Clooney and Julia Roberts waved to the crowds and signed autographs in Cannes on Thursday (May 12) as they headed into the news conference for 'Money Monster'.
Directed by Jodie Foster, 'Money Monster', which is premiering at the Cannes Film Festival, sees George Clooney held hostage live on air.
Clooney plays Lee Gates, a suave, showboating host of a money news TV program, while Julia is the show's director.
The film, which also stars Dominic West and Caitriona Balfe, is set to open in U.S. theatres on Friday (May 13), is the fourth feature film directed by Foster, 53, who started acting as a child and has won two best actress Oscars for 1989's "The Accused" and 1992's "The Silence of the Lambs."
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None