- Title: Britain's Prince William, wife Kate arrive at newly opened Elbe philharmonic
- Date: 21st July 2017
- Summary: HAMBURG, GERMANY (JULY 21, 2017) (REUTERS) WIDE OF HAMBURG HARBOUR WIDE OF NEWLY OPENED PHILHARMONIC CONCERT HALL, KNOWN AS ELBPHILHARMONIE VARIOUS OF FANS WITH UNION JACKS WAITING FOR ROYALS TO ARRIVE OUTSIDE CONCERT HALL (SOUNDBITE) (English) FAN OF BRITISH ROYALS, ELA AXER, SAYING: "I think it's a very special day to see the Duchess and her husband and well, I'm just here and I hope that I will give her the flowers. It's a very special day, its sunshine in Hamburg and we all enjoy it very much that they are here in the city." VARIOUS OF FANS WAITING, AMONG THEM CHRISTIAN KOCK AND ANDRE DASSOW, BOTH DRESSED IN BRITISH COLOURS UNION JACK (SOUNDBITE) (German) FAN OF BRITISH ROYALS, CHRISTIAN KOCK, SAYING: "We love the British royal family's tradition and the modern aspect which William and Kate now contribute. We are so happy to be able to see them." FANS WITH UNION JACKS VARIOUS OF MOTORCADE CARRYING PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE ARRIVING AS FANS CHEER, ROYALS GETTING OUT, WAVING AND ENTERING CONCERT HALL
- Embargoed: 4th August 2017 13:24
- Keywords: prince William Kate Cambridge Hamburg royal visit
- Location: HAMBURG, GERMANY
- City: HAMBURG, GERMANY
- Country: Germany
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Royals
- Reuters ID: LVA0016QNSIMF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Several hundred fans of the British royal family equipped with union jacks and some holding flowers awaited Prince William and his wife Kate outside Hamburg's Elbe Philharmonic concert hall on Friday (July 21).
The northern port city is the last stop of the royal couple's three-day trip to Germany.
William and Kate attended a special performance given by the Hamburg Symphony Orchestra for the children of Hamburg at the newly opened Elbphilharmonie.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None