- Title: Father of Palestinian who killed three Israelis blames occupation for attack
- Date: 22nd July 2017
- Summary: KUBAR VILLAGE, WEST BANK (JULY 22, 2017) (REUTERS) MEN, JOURNALISTS OUTSIDE HOUSE OF PALESTINIAN WHO KILLED THREE ISRAELIS AND WOUNDED ANOTHER IN A STABBING ATTACK GIRLS IN HOUSE, PAPERS SCATTERED ON FLOOR DAMAGED CEILING PAPERS, TRASH ON FLOOR AFTER ISRAELI ARMY RAID ON THE HOUSE (SOUNDBITE) (Arabic) FATHER OF PALESTINIAN STABBER, ABED ALJALEEL ALABED, SAYING: "I have no idea about what happened and I am against any attack. Our children are young and the occupation is responsible (for the attack), not my son. The occupation caused this attack after pressing on Al-Aqsa mosque." SMOKE BILLOWING, PALESTINIAN MEN AND ISRAELI ARMY VEHICLES IN DISTANCE VARIOUS OF STONE THROWING, SMOKE BILLOWING OUTSIDE VILLAGE
- Embargoed: 5th August 2017 14:52
- Keywords: Palestinian stabs to death three Israelis Israeli-Palestinian conflict stabber's father al-Aqsa Israeli occupation Palestinian attack west bank settlement
- Location: KUBAR VILLAGE, WEST BANK
- City: KUBAR VILLAGE, WEST BANK
- Country: Palestinian Territories
- Topics: Conflicts/War/Peace
- Reuters ID: LVA0016QSS9QF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: The father of a Palestinian assailant on Saturday (July 22) blamed the killing of three Israelis by his son on "Israeli occupation".
Three Israelis were stabbed to death in a Jewish settlement in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, hours after three Palestinians were killed in violence prompted by Israel's installation of metal detectors at entry points to the Noble Sanctuary-Temple Mount compound in Jerusalem's walled Old City.
Israeli security forces on Saturday raided the West Bank home of the attacker who stabbed the three Israelis and wounded another on Friday night (July 21).
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None