- Title: Russia's posture 'must change' - U.S. Vice President
- Date: 1st August 2017
- Summary: TBILISI, GEORGIA (AUGUST 1, 2017) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF PENCE MEETING GEORGIAN OPPOSITION LEADERS
- Embargoed: 15th August 2017 10:37
- Keywords: Georgia USA U.S.Vice President Mike Pence Pence visit to Georgia Pence in Tbilisi Pence Georgian opposition Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili
- Location: TBILISI, GEORGIA
- City: TBILISI, GEORGIA
- Country: Georgia
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0036SBQO93
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: U.S. Vice President Mike Pence said on Tuesday (August 1) that Russia's destabilising activities in Ukraine and support for rogue regimes like Iran, Syria and North Korea "must change".
His comments came during a joint news conference with Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili in Tbilisi. The Vice President called on Europe to match U.S. President Donald Trump's "clear message".
Pence will later travel to Montenegro, where he will join leaders from across the Western Balkans for an Adriatic Charter Summit.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None