- Title: Neymar Jr agrees huge 5 year deal with PSG - media reports
- Date: 2nd August 2017
- Summary: SAO PAULO, BRAZIL (FILE - DECEMBER 22, 2016) (REUTERS) BRAZILIAN SOCCER STAR, NEYMAR, ENTERING PITCH WITH KIDS BRAZILIAN SOCCER STARS, NEYMAR (LEFT) AND ROBINHO (RIGHT) POSING FOR PICTURES AHEAD OF MATCH PLAYERS POSING FOR PICTURES ON PITCH WITH A SIGN READING "BE STRONG, CHAPE" REFERRING TO THE CHAPECOENSE SOCCER TEAM
- Embargoed: 16th August 2017 09:44
- Keywords: Neymar to move to Paris St Germain Neymar says goodbye to team mates Neymar to leave Barcelona
- Location: HARRISON, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES / BARCELONA, SPAIN / SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
- City: HARRISON, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES / BARCELONA, SPAIN / SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
- Country: Spain
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0046SGQSSF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Barcelona soccer player Neymar Jr. arrived at the team's training ground on Wednesday (August 2) to tell his team mates there that he is moving to French team Paris St. Germain, Catalan radio RAC1 has reported.
The Brazilian striker left the training area minutes later, the radio station said.
Media reports say Neymar Jr. has agreed a five-year deal with PSG worth around 500 million euros including wages and bonuses.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None