- Title: Neymar Jr agrees huge 5 year deal with PSG - media reports
- Date: 2nd August 2017
- Summary: BARCELONA, SPAIN (FILE - APRIL 4, 2017) (REUTERS) NEYMAR, MESSI AND SUAREZ WALKING AND TALKING AT TRAINING SESSION NEYMAR TALKING WITH OTHER PLAYERS AT TRAINING BARCELONA, SPAIN (FILE - JUNE 3, 2013) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF BARCELONA PRESIDENT SANDRO ROSELL AND NEYMAR SHAKING HANDS PHOTOGRAPHERS VARIOUS OF NEYMAR AND ROSELL POSING WITH OTHER BARCELONA OFFICIALS VARIOUS OF NEYMAR POSING WITH BARCELONA'S CREST BEHIND
- Embargoed: 16th August 2017 09:44
- Keywords: Neymar to move to Paris St Germain Neymar says goodbye to team mates Neymar to leave Barcelona
- Location: HARRISON, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES / BARCELONA, SPAIN / SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
- City: HARRISON, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES / BARCELONA, SPAIN / SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
- Country: Spain
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0026SGQSSF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Barcelona soccer player Neymar Jr. arrived at the team's training ground on Wednesday (August 2) to tell his team mates there that he is moving to French team Paris St. Germain, Catalan radio RAC1 has reported.
The Brazilian striker left the training area minutes later, the radio station said.
Media reports say Neymar Jr. has agreed a five-year deal with PSG worth around 500 million euros including wages and bonuses.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None