- Title: Woody Harrelson and Brie Larson talk about new movie "Glass Castle"
- Date: 10th August 2017
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (JULY 30, 2017, 2017) (REUTERS) (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR BRIE LARSON TALKING ABOUT HER FAVOURITE WOODY HARRELSON MOVIE: "My favourite?" HARRELSON: "'Rampart'." LARSON: "I do think you're exceptional in 'Rampart', also 'The Messenger', you're really good. They are not my favorite movie to watch, because they are really hard." HARRELSON: "Yeah. They're intense." LARSON: "It makes me feel really uncomfortable, but I like films that make me feel uncomfortable."
- Embargoed: 24th August 2017 15:22
- Keywords: Film Glass Castle Brie Larson Woody Harrelson
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, US / TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA / UNIDENTIFIED FILM LOCATIONS
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, US / TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA / UNIDENTIFIED FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: Various
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0066TKQBF1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: He's had a Hollywood career that has spanned tending the bar at "Cheers" to fighting a futuristic war in "The Hunger Games", while she won a Best Actress Oscar before turning 30. Now Woody Harrelson and Brie Larson are sharing the screen in the new film "The Glass Castle".
An adaptation of Jeannette Walls' bestselling memoir, the film chronicles her poverty-stricken childhood in an eccentric and dysfunctional family, with Larson playing the central character and Harrelson her alcoholic father.
While promoting the movie, the pair were also asked about playing superheroes. Larson was recently cast in 'Captain Marvel' but deflected a question about the movie plot saying: "I can't give you a special titbit. Marvel will come after me." Meanwhile, Harrelson chipped in on the topic saying: "You know, I can do a superhero, no problem, easy".
'Glass Castle' is released in the US August 11th.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None