- Title: Kirsten Dunst in Venice for Rodarte designers' first feature film
- Date: 4th September 2017
- Summary: ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF DUNST ON RED CARPET POSING FOR PHOTOS PHOTOGRAPHERS VARIOUS OF DUNST POSING FOR PHOTOS WITH LAURA AND KATE MULLEAVY PHOTOGRAPHERS DUNST AND LAURA AND KATE MULLEAVY POSING FOR PHOTOS VARIOUS ACTOR PILOU ASBAEK POSING FOR PHOTOS DUNST SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND POSING FOR PHOTOS WITH FANS PHOTOGRAPHERS DUNST SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS KATE AND LAURA MULLEAVY POSING FOR PHOTOS ON RED CARPET DUNST WAVING AT FANS AND WALKING ON RED CARPET
- Embargoed: 18th September 2017 21:28
- Keywords: Kirsten Dunst in Venice Laura and Kate Mulleavy in Venice Woodshock premiere Rodarte designers
- Location: VENICE, ITALY
- City: VENICE, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0056X6L6X9
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Kirsten Dunst was joined by the Mulleavy sisters Laura and Kate in Venice on Monday (September 4) for the world premiere of the designer duo's first feature film "Woodshock".
Laura and Kate Mulleavy are known for their fashion label Rodarte.
The pair, who wrote and directed "Woodshock" describe it as an "emotional journey of grief and isolation as experienced through stream of consciousness". According to official festival notes, Dunst plays Theresa, who is dealing with profound loss and spirals under the effect of a potent cannabinoid drug.
The film also stars Danish actor Pilou Asbaek.
''Woodshock'' is screening in the Cinema nel Giardino (Cinema in the Garden) section of the world's oldest film festival.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None