- Title: Jennifer Lawrence walks the black carpet at 'mother!' premiere in London
- Date: 6th September 2017
- Summary: VIEW OF BLACK CARPET AND SCREEN
- Embargoed: 20th September 2017 22:58
- Keywords: Darren Aronofsky mother! Jennifer Lawrence Javier Bardem Michelle Pfeiffer Black Carpet
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA00F6XGN9L9
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: At the UK premiere of "mother!" on Wednesday (September 6) actress Jennifer Lawrence joked that the horror film could be taken to mean don't date a narcissist.
In the film, Lawrence plays a women who gives everything to sustain her husband's need for love. Spanish actor Javier Bardem plays her spouse.
Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the horror movie is about the human need to consume the earth's natural resources.
After its first screening at the Venice Film Festival when the film was booed, Lawrence said it's been a welcome mix of positive and negative responses.
"The reviews have been just cracking me up, people either love it or they absolutely hate it and I think that's so cool," she said. Adding, "I absolutely love it."
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.