- Title: Russia's Putin and S.Korea's Moon watch judo fights, drummers' performance
- Date: 6th September 2017
- Summary: VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA (SEPTEMBER 6, 2017) (RUSSIAN POOL) (MUTE) RUSSIAN PRESIDENT, VLADIMIR PUTIN, OPENING BOX, SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENT, MOON JAE-IN, LOOKING AT PRESENT IN BOX TEA SET IN BOX TEA SET IN BOX, MOON HOLDING ANOTHER PRESENT, A DAGGER PUTIN AND MOON WALKING AT EXHIBITION PUTIN AND MOON ARRIVING TO WATCH JUDO FIGHTS VARIOUS OF JUDO FIGHTS IN PROGRESS, PUTIN AND MOON WATCHING PUTIN AND MOON SHAKING HANDS WITH JUDOKAS JUDOKAS, PUTIN AND MOON POSING FOR PICTURE FIGURES OF PYEONGCHANG 2018 OLYMPIC GAMES MASCOTS VARIOUS OF PUTIN AND MOON WATCHING PERFORMANCE BY DRUMMERS VARIOUS OF DRUMMERS PLAYING, PUTIN AND MOON WATCHING AND APPLAUDING VARIOUS OF MOON GIVING PYEONGCHANG 2018 OLYMPIC GAMES MASCOTS TO PUTIN VARIOUS OF PUTIN AND MOON POSING FOR PICTURE HOLDING MASCOTS, DRUMMERS IN BACKGROUND
- Embargoed: 20th September 2017 10:56
- Keywords: Russia South Korea Vladivostok Eastern Economic Forum Putin Moon Jae-in
- Location: VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA
- City: VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0016XGJ3GN
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: President Vladimir Putin and his South Korean counterpart Moon Jae-in watched judo fights and performance by drummers on Wednesday (September 6) on the sidelines of an economic summit in the Russian far eastern city of Vladivostok.
Two leaders observed an exhibition "The Street of the Far East" devoted to various regions of Russia's Far East.
Russian president presented his South Korean counterpart with a tea set and a dagger. Moon in his turn invited Putin to visit the upcoming PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics and gave him the Games mascots - a black Asian bear and a white tiger.
Earlier Putin and Moon held bilateral talks which focused on the North Korean nuclear program.
- Copyright Holder: POOL (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None