- Title: New signing Mbappe will fit in well with PSG, coach says
- Date: 6th September 2017
- Summary: SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE (SEPTEMBER 6, 2017) (REUTERS) PSG COACH, UNAI EMERY, ARRIVING FOR NEWS CONFERENCE PHOTOGRAPHER (SOUNDBITE) (French) PSG COACH, UNAI EMERY, SAYING: "Yes he's ready. He trained with the team on Monday and Tuesday but as he played the last match with the French national team he's had a warm-up. Today he's doing normal training with the group and tomorrow likewise. He's played, he's well and I think he's ready to be in the group and to start playing with us." EMERY DURING NEWS CONFERENCE (SOUNDBITE) (French) PSG COACH, UNAI EMERY, SAYING: "I think he's 18 but he's got great maturity enabling him to join the group, to join PSG, in the tactics, the game. With the other players in the centre and the midfield he'll go well." PSG PLAYERS WALKING ONTO PITCH AT TRAINING GROUND PLAYERS ON PITCH NEYMAR TALKING TO MBAPPE, HUGGING HIM VARIOUS OF PLAYERS TRAINING
- Embargoed: 20th September 2017 18:32
- Keywords: Kylian Mbappe Paris St Germain PSG signing presentation shirt training
- Location: PARIS, BONDY AND SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE
- City: PARIS, BONDY AND SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0026XGMW5B
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Kylian Mbappe will fit in well at Paris St. Germain, the club's coach said on Wednesday (September 6), as the French teenage star was presented to fans after signing a loan deal with the club.
The Parisians have an option to buy the 18 year-old striker from Ligue 1 rivals AS Monaco at the end of the season.
Mbappe posed for photographs with PSG owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi at the Parc des Princes ground before making a stop at a football tournament in his hometown of Bondy - a Paris suburb.
PSG coach Unai Emery said Mbappe was ready to play. The club's next match is against Metz on Friday (September 8).
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None