Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
- How do I use the website?
- I registered with Screenocean but I can’t login?
- What information do you collect from me?
- What are your licensing terms?
- How do I licence footage?
- How much does it cost?
- What format is the footage?
- I can’t find what I’m looking for?
- I can't access anything dated from the last two weeks?
- Can you research for me?
- Can I get unlimited access to masters for my organisation or my project?
Although Screenocean represents multiple collections, you may need to register independently on different sites to satisfy any unique terms, conditions and security measures. Please note that Screenocean.com and Reuters.screenocean.com are independent sites requiring independent registration.
If you have forgotten your password 'Click here'
See ‘Licensing terms’
Once you have found the footage you are looking for, you can enquire about licensing. Follow the instructions on ‘Enquiring, ordering and licensing’.
Price is calculated based on the duration, usage terms, territories and period. You will be prompted for this information on the enquiry form.
The web browsing and downloadable screeners are low resolution HLS files with burnt in timecode (BITC).
The master files are Mp4 (H264+AAC) with bit varying bit rates (8-12Mbps). Other file formats may be available on request.
Depending on the date, device and several other factors, the quality and resolution may vary.
Please 'contact us'.
Access to Reuters footage during this period will need to be obtained directly from the 'Reuters News Agency'.
We have a team of skilled and experienced researchers please 'contact us' if you have research requests.
Screenocean can offer bulk deals and extended access for customers. Please 'contact us' to discuss your requirements.