- Title: Kremlin says it's worried by new arms race, closely following U.S. moves
- Date: 8th October 2019
- Summary: MOSCOW, RUSSIA (FILE - SEPTEMBER 9, 2019) (REUTERS) KREMLIN
- Embargoed: 22nd October 2019 12:52
- Keywords: Russia U.S. Putin arms race U.S.-Russia relations new weapon systems Dmitry Peskov
- Location: MOSCOW AND SOCHI AND NOVOGORSK, RUSSIA
- City: MOSCOW AND SOCHI AND NOVOGORSK, RUSSIA
- Country: Russia
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA005B08MCEF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: The Kremlin said on Tuesday (October 8) it was worried about a new arms race with the United States and that it was closely following U.S. moves to develop new weapon systems.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov made the comment on a conference call with reporters when asked about statements made by U.S. President Donald Trump saying that Washington was developing new advanced weapons.
(Production: Anton Derbenev)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None