- Title: Bollywood actors launch trailer of upcoming dance film in Mumbai.
- Date: 19th December 2019
- Summary: ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** (SOUNDBITE) (English and Hindi) BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, SHRADDHA KAPOOR, SAYING: "I think the best part, of course, to be back with Varun and more than anything also is to be back with the whole ABCD 2 gang and that family again so because we spent so much time together and got to know each other so well so when you come back that energy comes back and there are many new members as well this time like Nora (Fatehi) and we have many, many other amazing dancers so coming back with them and learning so much I think that you don't get that kind of opportunity and it was very challenging for everyone."
- Embargoed: 2nd January 2020 06:55
- Keywords: Bollywood India Mumbai Shraddha Kapoor Street Dancer 3 Varun Dhawan dance film
- Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- City: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA004BAN4RPR
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Bollywood actors, Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor along with the cast and crew of their upcoming dance-based film launched the trailer in India's entertainment capital Mumbai on Wednesday (December 18).
Directed by Bollywood's favorite choreographer Remo D'Souza the film is the third part of a successful dance franchise, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance. The story of the film revolves around a dance battle between an Indian boy played by Dhawan and a Pakistani girl, played by Kapoor.
Dhawan showed off his dancing skills as the cast of the film cheered him at the event.
"We have all religions coming together and peacefully we want to give a very peaceful message through the film it's just that dance can also be used for peace," he said.
The film that also stars Indian choreographer, director, producer, and actor, Prabhu Deva in an important role will release across the country on January 24, 2020.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None