- Title: Fashion week in Mumbai gets grand opening despite coronavirus fears
- Date: 14th March 2020
- Summary: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA (MARCH 13, 2020) (ANI - NO USE INDIA) ELDERLY WOMAN, KALPANA GANDHI, WALKING THE RAMP WEARING WHITE AND RED 'SAREE' (TRADITIONAL ATTIRE FOR WOMEN) MODEL WEARING LAYERED NETTED TRADITIONAL LONG SKIRT, 'LEHENGA' WITH MIRROR WORK AND MATCHING TOP WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS MODEL WEARING WHITE LONG TOP AND MATCHING PANTS WITH NET CAPE WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS VARIOUS OF MODELS WEARING WHITE AND RED NET COVER DRESS WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS MODEL WEARING WHITE DRESS WITH RED EMBROIDERY WALKING THE RAMP MODEL WEARING WHITE DRESS WITH MATCHING JACKET WITH RED EMBROIDERY WALKING THE RAMP BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS AND MODEL, URVASHI RAUTELA WEARING WHITE AND RED BEJEWELLED 'LEHENGA' AND LONG STOLE 'DUPATTA' WITH RED EMBELLISHED BLOUSE INSCRIBED WITH SANSKRIT VERSES, WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS
- Keywords: Bombay Times Fashion Week India Mumbai Rohit Verma Urvashi Rautela fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA001C50WB4F
- Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- City: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Duration: 00:01:38
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Fashion
- Story Text: Grand annual style event, Bombay Times Fashion Week, opened on a chic note in India's showbiz capital of Mumbai on Friday (March 13).
Indian designer Rohit Verma showcased his Bengali festive collection, named 'Sindoor Khela'. Wearing a long skirt dress, Verma came with models representing every aspect of diversity, from the LGBT community to elderly and even acid attack survivors.
Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela turned showstopper for Verma as she dazzled in her traditional outfit.
The first day of Bombay Times Fashion Week was themed 'Glamour With A Purpose'. Despite coronavirus threats, the show was packed to its capacity.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:28th March 2020 07:52
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.