- Title: Miss World Asia walks the ramp for students at Mumbai fashion show
- Date: 15th March 2020
- Summary: ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** MODEL WEARING SHORT BLACK SATIN DRESS WALKING THE RAMP PAIRED WITH PEARL AND STONE JEWELLERY WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS MODEL WEARING BLACK OFF-SHOULDER BODYCON DRESS AND JEWELLERY WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING VARIOUS OF PARTICIPANTS OF INDIAN PAGEANTS WALKING THE RAMP AND POSING FOR PHOTOS INDIAN ACTRESS AND MODEL, KARISHMA TANNA, ARRIVING WITH DESIGNER QUEENIE SINGH, CLAPPING AND POSING FOR PHOTOS TANNA, SINGH, AND OTHERS POSING FOR PHOTOS
- Keywords: Bombay Times Fashion Week India Miss World 2019 Miss World Asia Mumbai Suman Rao fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA003C55VO0F
- Location: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- City: MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
- Country: India
- Duration: 00:01:16
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Fashion
- Story Text: Miss World Asia 2019 and 2nd runner up, Miss World 2019, Suman Rao, walked the ramp for fashion students of International Institute of Fashion Design on the second day of Bombay Times Fashion Week on Saturday (March 14).
The showbiz capital of India is currently hosting popular annual fashion event to its packed capacity despite government advisories to avoid public gathering.
Among other events, Indian jewellery designer Queenie Singh showcased her collection with black silhouette clothing line.
- Copyright Holder: ANI (India)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2020. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:29th March 2020 07:20
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.