- Title: FILE: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon allegedly split
- Date: 21st August 2014
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE) (REUTERS) MARIAH CAREY POSING FOR PHOTOS VARIOUS OF MARIAH CAREY AND HUSBAND NICK CANNON POSING FOR PHOTOS PARIS, FRANCE (FILE) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF MARIAH CAREY AND HUSBAND NICK CANNON RENEWING THEIR VOWS LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE) (REUTERS) VARIOUS OF CAREY AND CANNON POSING FOR PHOTOS
- Embargoed: 5th September 2014 13:00
- Location: France
- Country: France
- Topics: Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA3VRSKAT3XPHAXXDZ56ZG396AL
- Story Text: Performers Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have reportedly split.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have reportedly separated. People magazine cites an unnamed source who says the couple have been living apart for months. Other outlets, like online tabloid TMZ, are reporting that a divorce is imminent. The couple have been married for six years and have 3-year old twins together, Moroccan and Monroe.
So far there has been no official word from Carey or Cannon's camp about the rumors, although last May Cannon had denied divorce claims, telling Parade magazine that "there's no merit or truth to it."
Pop star Carey and the comedian turned talent show MC Cannon married on April 30, 2008. The couple made it a tradition of renewing their vows every year, once celebrating in the Eiffel Tower in Paris, another year at southern California's Disneyland.
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None