- Title: USA: Jennifer Aniston's latest film "Rumor Has it" premieres in Los Angeles
- Date: 21st December 2005
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (DECEMBER 15, 2005) (REUTERS) EXTERIOR OF MANNS CHINESE THEATRE FOR 'RUMOR HAS IT' PREMIERE PAN TO MOVIE POSTER ACTOR MARK RUFFALO AND ACTRESS JENNIFER ANISTON ON ARRIVAL LINE ACTRESS MENA SUVARI SPEAKING TO REPORTER RUFFALO HUGGING DIRECTOR ROB REINER (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS MENA SUVARI WHO PORTRAYS ANISTON'S SISTER 'ANNIE HUTTINGER' IN FILM, SAYING: "I mean the first time we (Jennifer Aniston) met we ended up sharing stories about our past, she just has that personality about her that is so down to earth and easy that you just can not help yourself up, she is wonderful." (SOUNDBITE) (English) DIRECTOR ROB REINER SAYING: "She (Jennifer Aniston) was just such grace under fire she never brought that difficulty to the set. She stay focused and did what she had to do and she is absolutely remarkable. I have such admiration such strength she has." (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR MARK RUFFALO WHO PORTRAYS' ANISTON'S FIANCE 'JEFF DALY' IN FILM, SAYING: "Knowing now what I did not know at the time (about Jennifer Aniston's separation while filming) is even a great testament to her class and poise." (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTRESS JENNIFER ANISTON WHO PORTRAYS 'SARAH HUTTINGER' IN FILM SAYING: "I was in bed today I am not feeling well, I am a little sick. So I was prepping for the night, I was resting. (Reporter asks what she wants people to get out of film) I want them to just have a really good time that is all nothing too crazy and deep. Hi Gorgeous! (saying to co-star Mena Suvari)" MOVIE POSTER PULL OUT TO ANISTON SPEAKING TO PRESS ON ARRIVAL LINE PHOTOGRAPHER BACK VIEW OF ANISTON WITH SUVARI AS SHE TURNS TO WAVE PULL OUT TO BACK VIEW OF ANISTON, SUVARI AND RUFFALO POSING FOR PHOTOCALL
- Embargoed: 5th January 2006 12:00
- Location: Usa
- Country: USA
- Reuters ID: LVA2AI3LBGPLIYYVZYXZSMG6T2JT
- Story Text: The cast of "Rumor Has It" premiered their new movie in Los Angeles, California, on Thursday (December 15) as the film's star Jennifer Aniston fought off a cold.
"I was in bed today I am not feeling well, I am a little sick. So I was prepping for the night I was resting," Aniston said as she braced the chilly evening in a black strapless gown.
The film which opens December 25 tells the story of a woman (Aniston) who learns that her family was the inspiration for the book and film "The Graduate" and that she just might be the offspring of the well-documented event. The film co-stars Mark Ruffalo, Shirley MacLaine, Kevin Costner, and Mena Suvari.
Aniston has been the subject of a tabloid frenzy since her split with husband Brad Pitt earlier this year. Co- stars of the 36-year old former "Friends" star praised her for handling the public break up with grace.
"She was just such grace under fire she never brought that difficulty to the set. She stay focused and did what she had to do and she is absolutely remarkable. I have such admiration such strength she has," said the film's Director Rob Reiner famous for such hits as "Sleepless In Seattle".
Aniston and Pitt's five year marriage ended while she was on set unbeknownst to her co-stars. Mark Ruffalo said that he did not know she was getting a divorce until after filming wrapped.
"Knowing now what I did not know at the time is even a great testament to her class and poise," said Ruffalo who portrays Aniston's finance 'Jeff Daly' in the film.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None