- Title: FRANCE: Justin Bieber presents his new movie 'Never say never' in Paris
- Date: 19th February 2011
- Summary: EXTERIOR OF REX CINEMA VARIOUS OF FANS SCREAMING VARIOUS OF FANS HOLDING TICKETS FANS ALONG THE RED CARPET (SOUNDBITE) (French) JUSTIN BIEBER FAN SAYING: "He's young. He's gorgeous. He sings well. And it's Justin Bieber!" (SOUNDBITE) (French) JUSTIN BIEBER FAN SAYING: "For a photo, for an autograph. However, I won't go watch the movie today because there are too many people. I'll go watch it another day. As long as I see him and I get a picture of him, that's already not bad." (SOUNDBITE) (French) JUSTIN BIEBER FAN SAYING: "His body, his ... I mean personally, that's what I like. And I think he's going to go far." FANS SCREAMING JUSTIN BIEBER WALKING BY FANS FANS SCREAMING JUSTIN BIEBER BEING INTERVIEWED FAN CRYING
- Embargoed: 6th March 2011 12:00
- Location: France, France
- Country: France
- Reuters ID: LVAF92P2QT5F8QYPPA1MA3INGDT
- Story Text: Fringed superstar Justin Bieber arrived in Paris on Thursday (February 17, 2011) for the Paris Premiere of his new film Never Say Never, which charts the rise of the 16 year old from a Youtube blogger to a global pop sensation.
The Ontario-born pop star, who has collaborated with the likes of Ludacris and Usher, unleashed Bieber-mania at Paris' Grand Rex in a film he hopes will be inspirational to fans.
"Expect to just be motivated and inspired because it's a story of a dream. No matter what you want to be, like a doctor or a singer, it's a good thing," the singer said.
The 3D movie will give fans of the Canadian singer a chance to see his private home videos, as well as backstage footage of him on tour.
Although the movie has received lacklustre reviews by critics and viewers, it's bound to be a hit with the pop star's army of young fans, dubbed "Beliebers".
"He's young. He's gorgeous. He sings well. And it's Justin Bieber," said one fan.
Bieber fever is clearly contagious, having swept through London's O2 arena last night for the London Premiere, with other celebrities like Jessie J. and Craig David attending the event.
Bieber was recently nominated for two Grammy's but failed to win either. He said to be the youngest person to top the US charts since Stevie Wonder.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2011. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Footage contains identifiable children: users must ensure that they comply with local laws and regulations governing the publishing of this material.