- Title: ARGENTINA: K-Pop boy band, Super Junior captivates Argentine teenagers
- Date: 24th April 2013
- Summary: VARIOUS OF BAND PERFORMING
- Embargoed: 9th May 2013 13:00
- Location: Argentina
- Country: Argentina
- Reuters ID: LVA5UIOE9607QSXQRSIZ8YA3DKAW
- Story Text: Young Argentines cheered and swooned on Tuesday (April 24) as K-pop boy band, Super Junior, took to the stage in Buenos Aires as they continued their world tour.
Queuing early and armed with signs touting their devotion, fans screamed with delight as the band took to the stage to perform their hit single, 'Mr. Simple'.
Earlier in the day, Super Junior singer Eunhyuk told reporters they were grateful for all of the 'love' from Argentine fans.
"I am grateful that they love us so much and I would like to tell our fans, Argentina's youth, to have a lot of passion and a lot of love for K-pop. Not only for this band because there also other bands. We all work to represent Korean culture and hopefully there will be more interest and love for the culture of our country," he said.
Super Junior kicked off their current world tour in March in Seoul. Argentina was their first stop as part of the Latin American leg of the tour that will also take them to Europe.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.