- Title: Prince Harry visits with charities in Antigua and Barbuda
- Date: 22nd November 2016
- Summary: ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF PRINCE HARRY HANDING PHOTO OF QUEEN TO GOVERNOR-GENERAL
- Embargoed: 7th December 2016 04:05
- Keywords: Prince Harry charities Antigua and Barbuda Caribbean tour
- Location: ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- City: ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Royals
- Reuters ID: LVA00259IYC7B
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Prince Harry met on Monday (November 21) with various charities in Antigua and Barbuda during his official Caribbean tour.
The British Royal gave three local residents awards, including the Order of the British Empire, which was given to Nurse Ineta Wallace for her work in public health.
Harry, who walked around the grounds of an 18th century government building with Governor General Rodney Williams, stopped and met with youth, including to blow bubbles and to look at art.
The charities there work under the Halo Foundation, created in 2014 by Williams.
The 32-year-old prince later attended a reception held by Prime Minister Gaston Browne, during which the royal appeared to turn down an opportunity to dance onstage.
Prince Harry will visit seven countries on this trip. This is his second official visit to the Caribbean.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Video restrictions: parts of this video may require additional clearances. Please see ‘Business Notes’ for more information.