- Title: Michael Buble reveals son's cancer diagnosis
- Date: 4th November 2016
- Summary: LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM (FILE - JUNE 2012) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** BUBLE WITH WIFE LUISANA LOPILATO, POSING WITH AWARD BUBLE POSING WITH AWARD LOPILATO TALKING TO GUESTS
- Embargoed: 19th November 2016 16:36
- Keywords: Michael Buble cancer health illness musician Noah Buble Luisana Lopilato
- Location: VARIOUS
- City: VARIOUS
- Country: USA
- Topics: Celebrities,Arts/Culture/Entertainment
- Reuters ID: LVA00357167GT
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Canadian singer Michael Buble said on Friday (November 4) that his 3-year-old son has cancer, and that he is putting his career on hold.
"We are devastated about the recent cancer diagnosis of our oldest son Noah who is currently undergoing treatment in the U.S.," Buble and his Argentinian actress wife Luisana Lopilato wrote on his Facebook page.
"Luisana and I have put our careers on hold in order to devote all our time and attention to helping Noah get well," the couple said.
Buble did not say what kind of cancer his son is suffering from, but said he hoped the family "will win this battle."
Noah is the first child of the couple who married in 2011. Their second son was born in January.
Buble, 41, has carved an international career and won four Grammy awards with easy listening pop songs like his 2009 hit "Haven't Met You Yet?"
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None