- Title: Valentino flaunts Spring-Summer collection at Paris fashion week
- Date: 2nd October 2016
- Summary: AUDIENCE / MODEL WEARING FULL-LENGTH LONG-SLEEVED HIGH-NECKED SHEER WHITE DRESS MODEL WEARING FULL-LENGTH PINK RUFFLED DRESS WITH HIGH NECK THE THREE-QUARTER LENGTH SLEEVES VARIOUS OF AUDIENCE APPLAUDING / MODELS PARADING AT SHOW END AUDIENCE APPLAUDING / VALENTINO CREATIVE DIRECTOR, PIERPAOLO PICCIOLI, WALKING CATWALK, BLOWING KISS
- Embargoed: 17th October 2016 17:01
- Keywords: Fashion Paris Valentino week Spring Summer collection
- Location: PARIS, FRANCE
- City: PARIS, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA00352B9OPL
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Frills, florals and full-length were the order of the day as Valentino's creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli presented the label's Spring/Summer 2017 women's ready-to-wear in Paris on Sunday (October 2).
Models hit the catwalk in the French capital's Hotel de Rothschild wearing high-necked, long-sleeved ensembles in warm pinks and yellows.
The demure air extended to hair and make up, which was kept soft and natural.
Piccioli's inspiration was a "punk idea of humanism" according to the label, with medieval references in the silken fabrics and Renaissance colour palette.
Paris Fashion Week -- which closes the season after New York, London and Milan -- runs until October 5.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.