- Title: Leaders of South Korea and Netherlands meet in Seoul
- Date: 27th September 2016
- Summary: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (SEPTEMBER 27, 2016) (AGENCY POOL) ****WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** DUTCH PRIME MINISTER MARK RUTTE AND SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENT PARK GEUN-HYE ENTERING MEETING ROOM RUTTE AND PARK SHAKING HANDS RUTTE, DUTCH DELEGATION, PARK AND SOUTH KOREAN OFFICIALS TAKING SEATS RUTTE AT MEETING PARK AT MEETING MEETING IN PROGRESS RUTTE AND PARK ENTERING ROOM FOR MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) SIGNING CEREMONY RUTTE AND PARK STANDING DUTCH MINISTER FOR AGRICULTURE MARTJIN VAN DAM AND SOUTH KOREAN FOREIGN MINISTER YUN BYUNG-SE TAKING SEAT AS RUTTE AND PARK STAND BEHIND VAN DAM SIGNING YUN SIGNING VAN DAM AND YUN SHAKING HANDS AND EXCHANGING DOCUMENTS
- Embargoed: 12th October 2016 04:48
- Keywords: Netherlands Seoul Mark Rutte Park Geun-hye trade bilateral ties
- Location: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- City: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
- Country: South Korea
- Reuters ID: LVA00151CBHAF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte met South Korean President Park Geun-hye in Seoul on Tuesday (September 27) to boost bilateral ties between the two countries.
Rutte arrived in Seoul on Monday (September 26) for a four-day visit.
Marking the 55th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations, the two leaders were expected to discuss ways to deepen and expand bilateral cooperation in various areas including economy as well as the North Korea issue, the South Korean presidential office said.
The summit was followed by a memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony and official luncheon.
The two countries established diplomatic ties in 1961.
- Copyright Holder: POOL (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None